What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic deals with the manipulation of the spine with the purpose of handling structural problems that cause pain in the back, neck, and joints. However, this isn’t all chiropractic does. In strengthening the spine and related areas, the goal of chiropractic is the utmost health for the entire body.
With proper nutrition and nerve communication, the body can handle a myriad of problems and maintain its own health. However, when spinal and joint pains are present, chiropractic adjustments can relieve these pains, and alleviate nerve pressure that occurs as a result of a misalignment in the spine. Understanding the complex synergy of the body, it’s easy to see that a problem with an organ, gland or system can cause misalignment of the spine. As well, a misalignment can cause problems with organs, glands or other areas of the body.
Under stress, an organ or gland creates more nerve impulses than normal in the attempt to heal itself. These additional impulses can overload the nervous system and cause symptoms such as headache, stiff neck, low back or mid back pain. Proper diagnosis is intended to locate the organ or the gland under the most stress. Chiropractic treatment can be administered to relieve the misalignment, allowing the body to heal itself. Nutritional support can also supplement treatment to further address the non-optimum symptoms.
With proper diagnosis and testing, I can locate the stressed organ or system causing the spine misalignment. Occasionally, we find a patient whose spine continually goes out of alignment. In such a case, further examination needs to take place to discover the root cause of the problem. Our advanced techniques assist in dealing with difficult problems such as herniated or ruptured discs and loose ligament syndromes. We will also provide further medical testing and nutritional assessment when needed, to determine the best course of treatment.
Restoring communication along the body’s nerve channels creates a healthier, pain-free body.
Dr. Stephen Price, Chiropractic and Nutrition
- Adjustment of the Full Spine, including joints of the extremities for realignment and pain relief
- Functional Rehabilitation, including exercises to correct the function of motion due to injury or illness to restore proper body function
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation to assist in injury recovery
- Non-Surgical relief of a wide variety of low back pain including degenerated disc and sciatica (pain down the leg)
- Non-Surgical relief of neck pain due to degenerated cervical discs
- Deep Muscle Stimulation for the body to bring about balance and change in the soreness or misalignment of the muscles and spine
Precision Diagnostic tools such as:
- Complete X-ray Capabilities
- Chiropractic Manipulative Reflex Technique
- Nutritional Evaluation
Treatment of conditions such as:
- Head, neck, backaches and related pains
- Slow metabolism, digestion issues, and weight loss
- Sleep problems
Other Health Care Services Provided by appointment
Clinical Nutritional Support
We carry the full line of Dr. Price’s Vitamin Formulas as well as a wide variety of other vitamins the doctor recommends in the office.
Natural Childbirth Classes with Labor & Delivery Assistance by Peggy Price